Ten Great Scripts for Illustrator
Downloadables are an exclusive benefit for CreativePro members! (Not a member yet? Join us and get $10 off with the discount code: DOWNLOAD)
Illustrator is the world’s most popular and powerful vector drawing program. But if you’re a regular user, you probably have your personal wishlist of things it would do (or do better). That’s where scripts can help you.
So, we asked Illustrator expert Jean-Claude Tremblay to curate a set of free scripts to improve your Illustrator workflow.
The set includes ten scripts to give you superpowers for things like:
- Relinking placed artwork to files with other names or extensions
- Adding page numbers to artboards
- Editing all document text in one convenient window
- Renaming, duplicating, and resizing artboards and the art they contain
- Threading text
- Ungrouping complex art and releasing clipping masks
- Checking (and fixing!) color contrast for accessibility
- And more!
The download file includes a description of what each script does and links to detailed documentation by the script authors.
If you need help installing the scripts, check out this post.
If you’re currently logged in as a member, the download link appears below.
This content is available exclusively for CreativePro members. Already a member? Please sign in at the top of the page.