Script of the Month: Remove Shared Destinations
This article appeared in Issue 143 of InDesign Magazine.
Shared hyperlink destinations in InDesign can cause a lot of trouble if you’re not careful with them. This script can head off problems before they occur.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBERCreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development. For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign ebook
- Top Tips for Photoshop ebook
- Top Tips for Illustrator ebook
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...
This is one of my favorite scripts. I use it all the time. Thank you, Keith Gilbert – you’re a wizard!
Thanks for reminding me of the this script. A gold mine of InDesign script goodness the GIlbert Consulting page is.