InQuestion: Masking Objects and Color Palette Inspiration
Our online communities on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Discord bring together people who are passionate about using InDesign. When someone has an issue with the program, the community is ready to jump in and offer solutions.
In this Q&A column, I’ve once again distilled a few excellent questions and responses on several topics. Note that the discussions have been edited for brevity and clarity.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBERCreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development. For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign ebook
- Top Tips for Photoshop ebook
- Top Tips for Illustrator ebook
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...