If you’re like a lot of folks nowadays, you’re rarely without a smartphone or other mobile device. So why not start using that device to enhance your creativity and productivity, by capturing creative assets and sending them to your desktop apps?
Adobe has put out a slew of mobile apps for creatives, and there’s no better place to learn how to get the most out of them than Tony Harmer’s Lynda.com course, Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
Here’s the official course description:
Accelerate your design workflow by incorporating mobile apps from Adobe into the mix. In this course, Tony Harmer dives into the key features offered in six apps—Adobe Capture CC, Adobe Photoshop Fix, Adobe Photoshop Mix, Adobe Comp CC, Adobe Illustrator Draw, and Adobe Photoshop Sketch—and shows how to get up and running quickly with each one. Discover how to create Photoshop brushes with Adobe Capture CC, make skin smooth with Adobe Photoshop Fix, draw with Adobe Illustrator Draw, and more.
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
In the free movie below, Tony gives a tour of what you can do with Adobe Capture. Check it out!
Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers
Exploring the Capture interface
For Lynda.com members, if you are currently signed in to your account, you can also check out these videos from the series.
Not a Lynda.com member?
Get 10 days of free unlimited access to Lynda.com.