Using Layers in InDesign
InDesign’s Layers panel can be your secret weapon in the battle to produce great documents with maximum flexibility and efficiency. This often-underused panel can do more than simply organize pieces of your document. You can use it to improve your workflow and overcome all sorts of production challenges.
In this article, we’ll review some of the basics of using layers, as well as techniques for unlocking their full power.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBER
CreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development.
For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, fonts, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator ebook collection
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...