Script of the Month: Export for Web
As someone who routinely takes content out of InDesign and reformats it for the web, I am an avid user of this month’s Script of the Month. Another product of Keith Gilbert’s amazing mind, it has the potential to save you vast amounts of time and effort by automating the process of exporting any set of graphics from InDesign to the sizes and image file formats you need.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBERCreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development. For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign ebook
- Top Tips for Photoshop ebook
- Top Tips for Illustrator ebook
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...