Sales Enablement Platforms
This article appeared in Issue 19
of CreativePro Magazine
Have you been looking for a way to display interactive content from InDesign on tablets and phones without creating an app? Do you need to distribute interactive content from InDesign to groups of users, such as sales and marketing teams? If so, you need to know about something called a Sales Enablement Platform, a special kind of Content Management System (CMS) purpose-built for sales materials.
. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBER
CreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development.
For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, fonts, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator ebook collection
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...
Sign up now!