Registration just opened for the 2009 HOW Design Conference. You can start registering here. Register by the April 1 Early-Bird deadline and you’ll save $100!
• Sessions: there are more than 60 sessions, focusing on everything from information design and collaborating with clients to making a living as a socially conscious designer and getting what you want at work. Check out the full program here.
• Speakers: we’ve pulled speakers from Adobe, Whole Foods, Cartoon Network, Pentagram and more to make sure you get the best information and most innovative ideas. See the full speaker list.
• Workshops: choose from eight in-depth workshops ranging from design business bootcamp to group brainstorming to workshops on Flash, InDesign, Photoshop and more. Read complete descriptions here.
• Studio Tours: get inside six Austin design firms for guided tours and a lot of inspiration. Check out the studios. (Space is limited and usually goes quickly, so be sure to register early.)
• Austin: Austin is an amazing city with a wonderful sense of history (and oodles of creativity). We strongly urge you to get out and explore; for a local’s perspective, check out our city guide here.
• Travel Discounts: we’ve arranged discounts on airfare, rental cars and rooms at a whopping seven hotels near the Austin Convention Center. Find out how to save.
To recap: register early. You’ll save $100 and get your first choice of some pretty amazing sessions. Visit HOWconference.com for complete details.
Need a few reasons why your boss should send you to HOW? Click here for a handy list.Tags