InDesign Template: Catalog
Templates are an exclusive benefit for CreativePro members! (Not a member yet? Join us and get $10 off with the discount code: TEMPLATE)
This template comes from Stock InDesign and can be used to make a beautiful print catalog.
The download package includes the template in INDD and IDML formats in letter and A4 sizes. The fonts are available for free from Font Squirrel and BeFonts Adobe Fonts.
If you're currently logged in as a member, the download link appears below.
This content is available exclusively for CreativePro members. Already a member? Please sign in at the top of the page.
BECOME A MEMBER
CreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development.
For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign ebook
- Top Tips for Photoshop ebook
- Top Tips for Illustrator ebook
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...
Get $10 off with the discount code: TEMPLATE
Is there any way to use a cover template (created in InDesign) in Photoshop.
I know this question may sound to obvious but I failed in making it work.
If you’re on a Mac you could use the script for saving an InDesign file as a layered PSD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhImwcPJzw