Couldn’t make it to the CreativePro Conference this year? Well here’s the next best thing: the 2016 CreativePro Conference Video Archives. These 20 videos cover the full sessions from the show (Mon-Wed), and most range from 45 to 60 minutes in length.
- Illustrator Power Shortcuts
- Solving Real World Problems in Illustrator
- Illustrator WOW! Drawing, Painting, and Coloring Tips and Techniques
- Making Iconic Logos: Process Makes Perfect
- Deke’s Techniques: Illustrator
- Photoshop Power Techniques Every Designer Should Know
- After Effects + Photoshop: It’s Not Just for Video Anymore!
- Creative Thinking in Photoshop: Flexible Workflow Strategies and Solutions
- Constructing UI/UX Elements
- Color, Resolution, and Other Image Essentials
- The Photoshop Cafe: Designer’s Special
- Solving Real World Problems in Photoshop
…and many more!
Until now, these videos were only available to the attendees of the CreativePro Conference who purchased a Gold Pass, or upgraded to Video Access. But now you can get the videos even if you didn’t make it to the show, by going to http://conference.creativepro.com/minneapolis-2016/online-access/ and buying access. You’ll have 90 days to watch all the online videos. Note there is no option to download them for offline viewing.
Free Sample Video
Here’s a sample video of the Three Minutes Max! event, where presenters had to share their best tip, trick, or technique in, you guessed it, three minutes or less. A staple of CPN conferences, this high energy event is always fun and informative.
A Cool Bonus: the Conference Handout
Along with the videos, you get 100+ pages of session handouts from the presenters. This is an amazing resource that until now you couldn’t get unless you went to the show.
But wait, there’s more!
Plus, along with the full session videos, and the handout, you also get entry into the attendee-only forums to ask questions and connect with the CreativePro Conference community of speakers and attendees. It truly is the next best thing to actually going to the conference.
The standard price for the complete video package is $395, but right now you can get an even better deal! Use the coupon code VIDS100 to get $100 off!
Don’t miss out! Get your access to the CreativePro Conference Video Archive and catch up with all the fantastic information shared in Minneapolis!Tags