You may have seen the term virtual photography bandied about more and more over the last few years. According to the hype, this is something entirely new— a disruptive advance in technology that will change Life As We Know It. The truth is, depending on how you define it, virtual photography has been around almost as long as “real” photography.
A well-known publisher once asked me, skeptically, what the point of virtual photography was. “Why would anybody bother?”
Let’s find out.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBER
CreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development.
For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, fonts, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator ebook collection
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...