Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Character Style Automation for Foreign words #67181

    If the languages are come from different languages group, i.e ME and Western European languages, it is easy to recognise the fonts but if the languages are come from same languages group like bahasa Indonesia and English language, I think it is very hard for Indesign Grep or script to make distinguish.

    The only way is we make the script ( I don’t think grep can do this) to ask Indesign to make the word italics if the words are not found in the Indonesia dictionary, is it possible?

    But first you must installed Indonesian Dictionary in Indesign, as indesign default do not include Indonesian Dictionary.

    @ Bambang, salam kenal

    in reply to: Character Style Automation for Foreign words #66841

    How do you specify the foreign word in a paragraph? tell me, perhaps I can write the grep for you, and that grep will be put in paragraph style ie grep style to make the foreign word italic

    in reply to: (ask) Script for table #60829

    @collywolly

    Thanks for your help, and I can uset that script right now.

    in reply to: (ask) Script for table #60719

    yeah, I have already translate, but still can not use, I am desperated of this :((

    in reply to: (ask) Script for table #60715

    <div class=”blockquote-outer”>
    <div class=”blockquote-outer”>

    collywolly said:
    try this site:

    https://indesign.hilfdirselbst&&#8230;..eisen.html

    (the site is in german – may need to use google translate)

    <!– WP Super Cache did not cache this page because you are logged in and “Don't cache pages for logged in users” is enabled. –>

    </div>
    </div>
    <hr />
    Thanks for your answer but when I try that script I've got an error message:

    anyone translet deutsch language to English language for me pls? many thanks in advance

    <div class=”blockquote-outer”>
    <div class=”blockquote-outer”>

    Das ist möglich.

    Das folgende Skript weist allen Tabellen ein per Dialog ausgewähltes Tabellenformat zu und sorgt explizit dafür, dass die Tabellenzellen die im Tabellenformat definierten Zellenformate zugewiesen bekommen, denn diese Zellenformate werden nach meinen Beobachtungen nicht konsequent bereits mit der Zuweisung des Tabellenformats übergeben:

    • Tabellenkörperzeilen
    • Linke Spalte
    • Rechte Spalte
    • Kopfzeilen
    • Fußzeilen

    Das Skript sorgt nach der Zuweisung der Formate dafür, dass Abweichungen von den Tabellen- und Zellenformaten gelöscht werden.

    </div>
    </div>

    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by David Blatner.
    in reply to: [req] Change Case Of Selected Style script for indesign cs4 #58097

    yes my cs2 script work fine under that folder, thx alot mate

    in reply to: How to find any sentences #57986

    Yes, this is excatly what i am looking for, and I add period (.), so that grep code will include question mark (?). Thank's alot

    Can you tell me what forum?. thx

    PS For this question there’s an extra forum dealing with scripts and GREP. There’re reading the really smart guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)