The Presentation Design Conference Agenda Released
Learn How to Design Eye-Catching Presentations
We’re thrilled to share the agenda for the 4th annual Presentation Design Conference, being held online March 6–8.
Discover mind-blowing techniques and best practices for creating slide decks, interactive experiences, and amazing presentations.
- AI and PowerPoint
- Persuasion Playbook: How to Move Your Audience
- Working Faster and Smarter in PowerPoint
- Dishing Up Data: Charts, Graphs, and More
- Storyboarding Secrets
- Using Animation Effectively
- Must-Know Tips for Google Slides and Keynote
- Core Components of an Effective Speaker
- Maximize Your Reach with Accessible PowerPoint
- And more…
Registration includes up to three days of educational sessions, each followed with a live Q&A with speakers, plus networking, speaker handouts and resources, and one year of on-demand access for the days you register.
Whether you are a longtime presentation designer or you’re struggling with PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Keynote, this is one event you can’t afford to miss.