In this episode…
- InDesign Magazine is evolving into CreativePro magazine
- Adobe InDesign 16.4 released
- Adobe MAX 2021 is Oct. 26–Oct. 28; David and AM are presenting!
- Our new online event! The Design + Accessibility Summit, Nov. 16–19
- You can purchase online passes (recordings and handouts) of our previous events on our Events page
- Interview with Kieron Lewis, designer, teacher, and new MAX speaker on Empowering Community through Collaboration and Editorial Design
- Obscure InDesign Feature: Edit in Copy Editor (beta)
Sponsors for this episode:
> Santa Cruz Software has a solution for the “83% of respondents who have said they have to spend time finding a lost asset.” The answer is LinkrUI, a plugin that enables direct searching, opening, placing, and syncing of assets stored in a DAM or other storage services such as Box and Dropbox from within Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Read about the freemium version here.
> Adobe MAX 2021: Once again, the Creativity Conference is online and free! Register today to see all the 300+ sessions covering everything from app “how-to’s” to managing design and promoting creativity.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- David’s session at MAX: Discovering the Best InDesign Tips and Tricks
- Anne-Marie’s lab at MAX: InDesign Basics: From Newbie to Pro
- Kieron Lewis
- MAX session: Empowering Community through Collaboration and Editorial Design
- Kieron’s web site
- POCC — People of Culture Collective
- Kieron designed and laid out this book for Harper Inspire: Still Breathing: 100 Black Voices on Racism — 100 Ways to Change the Narrative
- Article about “I can’t breathe”
- CreativePro’s new “Design + Accessibility Summit”
- Chad Chelius’ article “Tools and Services for Accessibility”
- Our post about Edit in Copy Editor (beta) (and see the screen shot below!)
Your link for Kieran’s web site is incorrect. It leads to Chad’s article on accessibility.
Thanks, Steve! Fixed now…