In this episode…
- InDesign Magazine is evolving into CreativePro magazine
- Adobe InDesign 16.4 released
- Adobe MAX 2021 is Oct. 26–Oct. 28; David and AM are presenting!
- Our new online event! The Design + Accessibility Summit, Nov. 16–19
- You can purchase online passes (recordings and handouts) of our previous events on our Events page
- Interview with Kieron Lewis, designer, teacher, and new MAX speaker on Empowering Community through Collaboration and Editorial Design
- Obscure InDesign Feature: Edit in Copy Editor (beta)
Sponsors for this episode:
> Santa Cruz Software has a solution for the “83% of respondents who have said they have to spend time finding a lost asset.” The answer is LinkrUI, a plugin that enables direct searching, opening, placing, and syncing of assets stored in a DAM or other storage services such as Box and Dropbox from within Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Read about the freemium version here.
> Adobe MAX 2021: Once again, the Creativity Conference is online and free! Register today to see all the 300+ sessions covering everything from app “how-to’s” to managing design and promoting creativity.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- David’s session at MAX: Discovering the Best InDesign Tips and Tricks
- Anne-Marie’s lab at MAX: InDesign Basics: From Newbie to Pro
- Kieron Lewis
- MAX session: Empowering Community through Collaboration and Editorial Design
- Kieron’s web site
- POCC — People of Culture Collective
- Kieron designed and laid out this book for Harper Inspire: Still Breathing: 100 Black Voices on Racism — 100 Ways to Change the Narrative
- Article about “I can’t breathe”
- CreativePro’s new “Design + Accessibility Summit”
- Chad Chelius’ article “Tools and Services for Accessibility”
- Our post about Edit in Copy Editor (beta) (and see the screen shot below!)