If you’re like most designers or layout artists, the last thing you want to hear is, “We need you to do this in PowerPoint” — because even the best designers can end up with a slide deck that looks like every other presentation: bullets, borders… and boredom! But it doesn’t have to be that way!
- How to use PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, and other tools to build engaging, informative, and persuasive presentations
- Techniques for creating contemporary and beautiful charts and infographics
- Real-world, “how-to” applications of design principles
- Why presentations are different from traditional design… and how to take advantage of those differences!
- How to build beautiful decks that are flexible enough to withstand editing by any exec or sales staff
- …and much more!
Who Should Attend?
If you fall into any of the following categories, then Click is the event for you:
- Designer or production artist who needs to create presentations, but is more comfortable in InDesign or Photoshop than PowerPoint
- PowerPoint or Keynote pro, who needs to up-level their game
- Anyone building presentations for sales or marketing teams, executives, educators, or leaders who need to tell a story, convince an audience, or change the world
What Will Be Taught?
- How Do They Do That?! (How to create amazing and useful effects in Powerpoint and Keynote)
- Simple Animations that Have Big Impact
- Beautiful Type for Real World Clients
- Design Thinking in a Presentation World
- The Power of a Great Template
Your Host: Mark Heaps
The Click emcee and editorial director is Mark Heaps, who has spent over 20 years designing and building presentations for both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 clients, and was the Director of Development for Duarte Inc. Previous attendees to CreativePro Week know Mark as an accomplished designer, teacher, and brand consultant (and musician!).
Join us at Click and learn how to tell your story through engaging visual experiences from the pros who do this for a living. We expect to sell out, so be sure to sign up soon and put Click on your 2018 calendar.
Better yet, sign up for the whole week and hang out with dozens of expert presenters and hundreds of design professionals from around the world!
- The InDesign Conference, June 4–7
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers, June 4–5
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, June 6–8
- Click: The Presentation Design Conference, June 8
Register for one conference, two, or get a Platinum pass for access to every conference session and tutorial. All attendees receive a set of in-depth session handouts and access to videos of the sessions they registered for, to continue learning long after the event is over.
You can learn more about Click: The Presentation Design Conference at: creativeproweek.com/click/Tags