InDesign Downloadable: Print-to-Ebook Package
Downloadables are an exclusive benefit for CreativePro members! (Not a member yet? Join us and get $10 off with the discount code: DOWNLOAD)
There are many ways to learn a new tip or technique. You can read, watch videos, or attend a live event. But for some things, there’s no substitute for going into live files and getting your hands dirty to understand how they work. That’s the case when it comes to learning ebook production. So, we are providing a print-to-ebook package to accompany the feature article by Kevin Callahan in Issue 17 of CreativePro Magazine. Exploring the files in the package will give you a hands-on experience in ebook production.
There are files to illustrate every step in the print-to-ebook process, including:
- The original print layout in InDesign
- The same layout, after it was prepared for EPUB3 export. Note: there are many useful tips on the pasteboard, so be sure to view this file in the Normal screen mode.
- The EPUB as exported from InDesign
- The same EPUB after being cleaned up with the techniques described in the article
- A PDF of essential code tips for ebook production
If you’re currently logged in as a member, the download link appears below.
This content is available exclusively for CreativePro members. Already a member? Please sign in at the top of the page.
BECOME A MEMBER
CreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development.
For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign ebook
- Top Tips for Photoshop ebook
- Top Tips for Illustrator ebook
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...
Get $10 off with the discount code: TEMPLATE