Pariah Burke is one busy man, writing, speaking, consulting, and training on a wide variety of topics for creative pros. And now he’s about to unveil a new project called Design Your Own Business, “a monthly Internet television show for freelancers and small business owners with a focus on, but not exclusively for, designers and the creative professions.”
Episode 1 will take place Tuesday January 7, 2014 at 1 PM Eastern, 10 AM Pacific. Pariah’s guests will include Sally Cox, Dave Cross, Clint Funk, and Bob Levine.
Here’s the full description of the show:
In this episode host Pariah Burke and guests discuss the following topics:
- How to succeed in a world of $5 logo designs and $10 brochure layouts
- Adobe Creative Cloud Decoded: CC, CC for Teams, CC for Photographers, CC for Students, CC for Educators, and Accessing Previous Versions of Apps
- In a world with iOS and Android does Microsoft Surface matter?
- Who will use it?
- Can it run Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator?
- Should designers or freelancers run out and get one?
- Do digital publishers need to consider Microsoft Surface devices when designing digital publications in InDesign?
- Guests’ Can’t-Work-Without Mobile and Web Apps
- Q&A from the Audience