Centering Objects on the Page in InDesign
Here are some quick tips for centering and aligning objects to your InDesign page. Turns out there are several ways of accomplishing this task. Choose the one that suits you best.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBERCreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development. For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign ebook
- Top Tips for Photoshop ebook
- Top Tips for Illustrator ebook
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...