Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 583 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Paragraph Shading with Tables #95247

    I forgot I’ve written this script at 04/22/2017:

    0149_RoundCornersTable-Batch_MichelAllio.jsx

    Here’s its little brother:

    0173A_TableShading-Batch_MichelAllio.jsx

    [Alas, not for free!]

    I’ve just included the shading feature!

    Especially for Masood and Dwayne:

    (^/) ;-)

    in reply to: Paragraph Shading with Tables #95230

    … and do it 150-200 times!

    Oups! the layout has changed! Let’s play it again … 150-200 times!

    Oups again! … 150-200 times!

    …………

    Not very productive!

    But you’re all right! It could be done manually! Personally, I’m very too lazy for that! =D

    (^/)

    in reply to: Paragraph Shading with Tables #95203

    Dwayne,

    You don’t know me! So, please, keep your comments about me in your pocket, like others.

    Here, Ronald has 2 questions:

    How to do it once?
    How to do all in 1 click?

    I answered these 2 questions …

    To help you to visualize, you could make a small sketch with a pencil and a white paper (or another color if you want) :

    A script can extract the Y-Offset of the baseline of the last line of the para [A] above the table [B], the height of this table and the Y-Offset of the baseline of the line-para that supports it, and finally, the Y-Offset of the baseline of the first line of the para [C] below the table!

    These data for each table are enough to allow you to play!

    So, with this scenario, I let you write the script to help Ronald, for free of course!

    … and no need to thank me, I did it with pleasure!

    (^/) =D

    in reply to: Paragraph Shading with Tables #95185

    To do what I mean, you’ll need a script! … and personally, I don’t write such a script for free!

    (^/)

    in reply to: Paragraph Shading with Tables #95183

    Think different!

    You have 3 aligned points A, B and C! … and a wire!
    The points A and C are, say, 2 trees and B a waterfall!

    I ask you to join the 3 points with the wire! Impossible because we can catch water? Absolutely not!

    All is only a matter of point of view!

    If you are able to apply a shading to the paras A and C but not B, apply a shading to cover A and C AND the space between them, occupied by the table!
    I did it and you can do it too!

    … but is it doable with 150-200 tables? … in 1 click!

    Yes! It’s only a mathematics and code problem!

    (^/) ;-)

    in reply to: Script to add comma on a 4-digit page #95157

    I’ve tested the code!

    The blocks need to be liberated and it works! ;-)

    (^/)

    in reply to: Script to add comma on a 4-digit page #95156

    The first link mentioned by David could be enough! [not tested]

    Just place the page number text block on a specific layer [Page-Number-Layer], duplicate it [Save-Layer], add the already given regex in the script code and limit the run to the first layer!

    (^/)

    in reply to: Script to add comma on a 4-digit page #95148

    Not clear!

    (^/)

    in reply to: Script to add comma on a 4-digit page #95144

    \d(?=\d{3})
    $0,

    (^/)

    in reply to: Find/change superscripts #95104

    ft\K3

    (^/)

    in reply to: Tables and overset text #95103

    … Reducing the font size?

    (^/)

    in reply to: Box auto resizes after placing text #95035

    “Ignorer l’habillage” about the caption text frame!

    View post on imgur.com

    (^/)

    in reply to: Box auto resizes after placing text #95031

    Desactive the “wrapping behavior” of the caption text block!

    (^/)

    in reply to: Grep to break single work paragraph #94909

    My real first name is Michel, but you can call “Ben” too! ;-)

    (^/)

    in reply to: Grep to break single work paragraph #94908

    Hi,

    Here, we talk about the last word of each line of the para following a sentence end as “. “, “? ” “! ” …

    The grep code I gave means that a grep style applies a “no-break” to “this” word [\w-]+ and its space that follows!

    … So, it’s totally impossible to have at the end of a line in a para a single word after, e.g. a dot: It will magically jump to the beginning of the next line!

    Of course, all the words in that situation (after a dot) are targeting by the grep style but no importance (e.g. in the middle of a line).

    (^/)

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 583 total)