Have an account? Sign in
"*" indicates required fields
You agree that CreativePro Network may send you emails, including the newsletter selections above. You can unsubscribe at any time.
By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge our Privacy Notice.
New user? Create an account
By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge our Privacy Notice.
David Blatner said:
What do I do? I write a lot about InDesign!
You're kidding! And here I thought you were a bon vivant.
skilldrick said:
At the moment I'm being forced to work in Quark
Ouch! My sympathies. But there are a number of people who need to know and work in both InDesign and QuarkXPress. I'm curious, which version of QXP are you using?
Oh my gosh, it's so great to see everyone's faces! I finally see the famous Harbs ;-) (and Garricks, and JC I've seen already I think, Adi and “Hank” … lol)
Someone gave me Stop Stealing Sheep for a present a while ago, I love it.
Don't forget Nigel French's “InDesign Type: Professional Typography with InDesign CS2.” The principles and techniques he outlines are still relevant … and his “matching” lynda.com video title that he did last year adds some CS4-specific info.
AM
PS I know you guys are not supposed to be moderators … we're still stomping out minor glitches. ;-) Sorry about that. Loving the avatars!
Someone gave me Stop Stealing Sheep for a present a while ago, I love it.
Don't forget Nigel French's “InDesign Type: Professional Typography with InDesign CS2.” The principles and techniques he outlines are still relevant … and his “matching” lynda.com video title that he did last year adds some CS4-specific info.
AM
PS I know you guys are not supposed to be moderators … we're still stomping out minor glitches. ;-) Sorry about that. Loving the avatars!
Hi everyone, just wanted to join in on this thread and say “welcome!” to you all too!
If you have a question about InDesign and you can't find an answer in the blog posts, the forum is a great place to post it! And of course, if you have an answer for someone else's question, jump right in. ;-)
AM
P.S. If you can post messages but you're not seeing your picture appear on the left, click the Your Account link above (in the black bar below our logo), click Profile, and then scroll down to “Your Picture or Avatar” for help. I can't wait to see what everyone looks like! ;-)
This site uses cookies, but not the kind you eat. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. By continuing to browse the site, you accept cookies.