InDesign Magazine Issue 75: The Ultimate Guide to Kerning
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 75 (July, 2015) is now available!
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Ilene Strizver shows you how to get beautiful letterspacing in any situation.
- Keith Gilbert surveys all that is new in the 2015 release of InDesign CC.
- Adam Jury reminds us that when it comes to InDesign features, the greatest doesn’t have to be the latest.
- Wendy Katz shares the story and the works of Marquand Books.
- Erica Gamet recaps the 2015 edition of the Print + ePublishing Conference in Philadelphia.
- Kelly Vaughn stretches InDesign and her imagination to the limit to make some awesome houndstooth patterns.
- Theunis de Jong’s GREP of the Month: Case Sensitivity
- Best of the Blog
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, monthly subscribers only get access to the current month’s magazine. Annual subscribers get this month’s issue plus 11 years of back issues!)