Careers in Accessibility
Most of the time when I write or speak about accessibility, I focus on the how-to aspects, teaching the technical details of making documents accessible. But in this article, I’m going to take a step back for a higher-level view of the accessible document industry and the kind of careers you can find in it. If you’re interested in making accessible documents the focus of your work, this will help you find a specialty that best fits your interests and skills. And even if you’re not looking for career advice, a broader understanding of roles in the industry can benefit anyone who deals with accessible documents in their work.. . . .
This article is for members only. To continue reading, please sign in, or sign up for a membership today. Thanks for supporting CreativePro!
BECOME A MEMBER
CreativePro membership keeps you up-to-date with the technology, solutions, and resources to strengthen your professional development.
For just $6.50/month (billed annually), you’ll get access to valuable benefits, including:
- 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
- Downloadable resources including templates, fonts, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, and more
- Hundreds of members-only tutorial and tip articles
- Top Tips for InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator ebook collection
- Discounts on events and books
- and more...