CreativePro Network (CPN) is the premier independent resource for graphic design “how to” expertise. CPN produces in-person and online events, and publishes books, magazines, videos, and web articles dedicated to helping all people and organizations thrive by design.
- Flexibility and Freedom: As a virtual company with an entrepreneurial spirit, you can work from wherever you want.
- Opportunity for Growth and Learning: Join a talented team where you will be challenged to learn every day. We are a growing company and prefer to promote from within.
- Self-Directed: We hire self-starters who are as comfortable working independently as they are collaboratively.
- Make a Difference: CPN impacts millions of people worldwide each year; be a part of helping the global CreativePro community grow and thrive.
We’re looking for team members who reflect our six core values in their work:
- Together We Thrive: We learn from each other through sharing our ideas, our experiences, and our connections.
- Committed to Kindness: We act and communicate in a genuinely friendly, honest, and respectful manner.
- Get Curious: We seek to understand before being understood.
- Quality of Connections: We strive for professionalism and excellence in our work.
- Find Joy: We use perspective and creativity to find humor and joy even when working hard.
- Get Things Done: We are ambitious, responsive, and persistent.
CreativePro Network is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment with individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, supporting all employees and contractors to feel welcomed as we work together.
Current Job Opportunities
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
CreativePro Network is looking for a part-time sales associate who is result-driven, creative, motivated, organized, and a self-starter. This is a remote/virtual position; must live in North America.
This role is multifaceted, working with and reporting to the sales manager to develop and deliver CreativePro Network’s sales opportunities and packages to a wide audience. The outside sales associate will be responsible for identifying and generating leads, and educating prospects through phone, email, and online face-to-face communications. The goal is selling CreativePro Network corporate memberships and registrations/passes to online and in-person events.
- 1–3 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Proficient on LinkedIn and other social media
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities above, please reflect these in your CV and apply below. (Please include a reference to which position you are applying for.)
"*" indicates required fields
If you can't use the form above, you may e-mail us at: [email protected].