In this episode, Anne-Marie flies solo!
- Sneak Peek: Adobe InDesign CC 2019
- Interview with the authors of Book Design Made Simple
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Live Edit Mode
News and special offers from our sponsor:
> Adobe MAX brings together the world’s top creatives and best-in-the-business experts to get inspired, learn skills, and play. October 15–17 in Los Angeles. Anne-Marie and David are both speaking at separate hands-on InDesign labs. Come to the Community Pavilion and say hi to us at the CPN booth (#408)! Use our code CDCcreate2018 to save $400 off registration!
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Subscribe to the InDesignSecrets YouTube channel
- Join our Facebook group for help and tips
- CreativePro Week 2019: The HOW-TO Conferences
- Thanks to Ripon Printers for the awesome printing of our InDesign Keyboard Shortcut posters!
- Laura Brady’s new Lynda/LiL course: EPUB Accessibility Using InDesign
- Sneak peek: Content-Aware Fit
- Book Design Made Simple by Glenna Collett and Fiona Raven
Join / Sign In
Already a Member?