Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) introduced the new Lexmark X9350 Wireless Office All-in-One with two-sided printing, setting a new standard for the level of productivity and value that small office and home office (SOHO) users should expect from an inkjet AIO.
Priced at $279(1), the Lexmark X9350 is the only AIO in its class equipped with built-in wireless connectivity and automatic two-sided printing. The X9350 also uses the new Evercolor 2TM pigmented inks, and is backed by the Lexmark Protection Guarantee(2) that provides next-business-day replacement for up to one year.
“The Lexmark X9350 gives SOHO customers the features, flexibility, quality and reliability they need to help them get more done. This is a powerful, business-class productivity machine that represents the best value in the SOHO market today,” said Najib Bahous, Lexmark vice president and president of its Consumer Printer Division.
The built-in wireless capabilities of the Lexmark X9350 will appeal to today’s laptop users who want the flexibility to print without being anchored to their printer and prefer the clutter-free work environment of wireless(3). And for offices with multiple users, wireless and Ethernet networking make it possible to print from a single printing device – with or without a direct connection.
Customers looking for office functionality will appreciate the automatic two-sided printing feature of the Lexmark X9350 that gives a professional look to reports and other documents while benefiting the environment by saving paper.
Exceptional print quality is a fundamental need for many SOHO users, and the Evercolor 2 pigmented ink technology makes professional caliber results a reality. From printing business cards, to marketing brochures, to fliers and presentations, Evercolor 2 pigmented inks deliver crisp, clear results that are water-resistant and resistant to smearing from being handled or from markers used for highlighting text. The fade resistance characteristics and vibrant colors produced by Evercolor 2 pigmented inks and Lexmark PerfectFinishTM Photo Paper provide outstanding printed results that can stay that way for years to come.
The distinct white and brushed metallic finish of the Lexmark X9350 houses a rugged machine that’s capable of printing at speeds up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) black and 27 ppm color(4).
The Lexmark X9350 also includes the following features:
Hardware for diverse SOHO requirements
Lexmark software for cutting edge productivity
Photo capabilities for fast, quality results
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses and consumers in more than 150 countries with a broad range of printing and imaging products, solutions and services that help them to be more productive. In 2005, Lexmark reported $5.2 billion in revenue and employed more than 13,000 people globally. Learn how Lexmark can help you get more done at www.lexmark.com.
(1) All prices are estimated street prices in U.S. dollars – actual prices may vary.
(2) This limited warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, theft or loss. See Statement of Limited Warranty available at purchase locations for details. The Protection Guarantee is limited to customers in the U.S., U.K., France, Canada and Australia.
(3) Wireless connection requires 802.11 b/g wireless network.
(4) Printing in draft mode and excludes time to complete first page. See www.lexmark.com for details.
(5) Copying in draft mode and excludes time to first page feed. See www.lexmark.com for details.
(6) Longevity claims are based on accelerated fade resistance testing of photos displayed indoors, under glass or in photo albums. Actual resistance to fading will vary based upon factors such as light intensity and type, humidity, temperature, air quality, drying time, glass, matting, album materials, print media and image. Lexmark does not warrant longevity or archivability of prints. Visit www.lexmark.com/evercolor2 for details.Tags