Photoshelter offers photography portfolio websites, plus tools for photo sales, marketing, and archiving. And right now, they’re also offering a free 28-page PDF called The Photographer’s Outlook on 2014.
The Photographer’s Outlook reveals trends in photography with the results of a survey of 5,787 photographers worldwide.
The survey questions included:
• Who photographers look to for inspiration
• What blogs they read to keep up on industry news
• How they plan to market their photography in 2014
• Which social networks they use to generate an audience for their work
• Whether they will invest money to improve their photography skills this year
• Compared to last year, whether they expect to make more or less money from their work
The Photographer’s Outlook is free, but you have to provide an email address to download it. Several other free guides are available from Photoshelter, including: