Blue Crowbar Software announced the release of Impression 1.0, a watermark app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. With Impression, the user can add a name or a copyright statement to photos from the iPad or iPhone Photo Library. The app is based on the company’s popular watermark plug-ins for Aperture and iPhoto.
“We’re very excited to have Impression available on the App Store on day one of the iPad launch,” said Steven Vandeweghe, Blue Crowbar’s founder. “Like iPhone before it, we think that iPad is an amazing device that will change the way we think about software. Impression was designed with that in mind. Even though the concept of the app is based on our existing watermark tools for iPhoto and Aperture, the way this now works with Multi-Touch is completely new and couldn’t be more simple.”
* Adds high-quality watermarks to photos from your Photo Library
* The original photos are not altered
* Watermarks can be dragged to any location on the photo and can be resized by making a zoom or pinch gesture with two fingers
* Any text can be used, including an optional copyright symbol
* The transparency of the watermark can be adjusted
* iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Impression 1.0 is available immediately from the App Store. It’s a free app.