Digital flipbooks (you know, the ones with that paper-like, page curl effect)—some folks hate ’em other folks just gotta have ’em.
If you or a client falls into the latter category (and you work on a Mac), check out 1stFlip Flipbook Creator. With it, you can quickly convert PDFs of magazines, brochures, catalogs, flyers, etc. to digital flipbooks with HTML5 animation effects that will work on desktop machines as well as tablets and other mobile devices.
• Import certain pages of PDF file
• Preserve original bookmarks, links
• Enable searching in the flipbook
• Output in 3 formats: .html, .zip and .app
• Mobile version flipbooks to read on iPhone, iPad or Android devices
• Templates, scenes, background music, magnifier, full-screen, auto-flip, and thumbnails
• One-click to share flipbooks to social networks or embed to website or blog.
• Manage all uploaded flipbooks in the Online Gallery where you can edit flipbooks, apply private settings, tags, etc.
• Google Analytics integration of the flipbooks allows you to easily track the traffic of each flipbook brings.
1stFlip Flipbook Creator for Mac is compatible with Mac OSX 10.6 and above. It costs $99, and you can download a free 15-day trial version to kick the tires.Tags