Allume Systems, Inc., an IMSI company (OTC BB: IMSI), today shipped Personal ImageManager, a new and innovative product that offers digital camera users intuitive tools and powerful features that make it easier than ever to Email, Edit, Organize, Caption, Convert and Share photos by acquiring images from almost any source, including digital cameras, scanners and CD/DVD’s. Personal ImageManager includes SmartCaptions, a unique, patented caption technology that places virtual captions in the image without the need for a special viewer. Users can also create an image archive and burn it to CD for storage. On the Net: http://www.allume.com/win/imagemgr/.
"Digital camera owners told us they wanted an easy way to email, edit and organize their photos. So, we made these tasks easy and effective," said Greg Titus, senior product manager at Allume. "Personal ImageManager helps users quickly organize their images, edit and enhance photos with a single click, crop, add captions and even convert images and photos between the most popular formats. The results can make anyone look like a pro."
Personal ImageManager Features:
- Email – automatically optimize images or groups of images before emailing to family, friends and colleagues!
- Convert – supports the most popular digital image formats including GIF, BMP, TIF, PSD, PNG, PCTG (PICT) and JPG!
- Edit/Enhance – auto-enhance photos fast with one-click, make red eye corrections, add powerful special effects and quickly crop images into common image sizes!
- Acquire – get images from almost any source – digital camera, scanner, CD or DVD, USB drive and more!
- Organize – manage images and video files including MOV, AVI and MPG on any source and locate images fast by searching by keyword, photographer, date or caption!
- Archive – create archives and burn directly to CD, DVD or other storage device for easy access and storage!
- Print – with or without captions, create contact sheets; control how many images print on a page – or how many copies of the same image are on one page.
Users can easily add captions, shapes, keywords, dates, the photographer or any other information that makes searching a snap. The unique, caption technology allows users to create virtual captions utilizing text, clip art, and other photos without the need for a special viewer. Users can print photos with or without the caption or move it around and edit at any time. Personal ImageManager makes it a breeze to remove red-eye and scratches, crop out distractions, create special effects and more.
Personal ImageManager users also have access to in-depth, step-by-step online tutorials, tips and free technical support. Users can also share images by e-mail, send to Pocket PC or publish their photos to the Web with just a few, easy clicks.
For a limited time, Allume is offering users of other image manager products the opportunity to switch to Personal ImageManager for only $9.99, direct from the Allume Website or visit http://www.personalimagemanager.com/switchnow, This offer expires March 31, 2005.
Pricing, Availability and Requirements Personal ImageManager works on Windows, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, or XP, and requires 80 MB available disk space and 8 MB RAM (16 MB for Windows NT/2000/XP). MSRP is $29.99. Personal ImageManager is available at http://www.personalimagemanager.com and http://www.allume.com/win/imagemgr/.
Allume Systems, Inc.: Everyday Solutions
Founded in 1988, Allume Systems, Inc., an IMSI company, develops and publishes award-winning software solutions for Windows and Macintosh. Allume’s leading brands are StuffIt®, Internet Cleanup and Spring Cleaning¨. Formerly known as Aladdin Systems, Allume Systems enables people and businesses to communicate and manage their ideas and information. Allume’s software offers a range of solutions, empowering users in the areas of information access, removal, recovery, security, productivity and Internet distribution.
Allume Systems is located at 245 Westridge Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076, USA; telephone: 831-761-6200; fax: 831-761-6206. Internet: http://www.allume.com.Tags